Saturday, August 31, 2013

Reborn


Assalamualaikum + hello!

Bismillah,

This late night post is because i haven't been here for ages. I've deleted the previous one, so I've gotta start everything over again. Lucky i'd remember my old friend's tutorial blogs. So i didn't have much trouble reconstructing my blog.

Okay, so let us start!

You've gotta be wondering why did i start this post with a big bowl of fresh mixed fruits, right? Ha ha ha, i bet you guys did!

Very well, look at the picture, the fruits were cut yet still looking so fresh! I hope you won't be thinking it looked fresh because it has been filtered. Ha ha ha. Cuz if you do, man, did anyone tell you that you're so hard to convince? If no, then i'm the first to tell you that you're SO HARD TO CONVINCE! 

Okay, before i start the real one, excuse me for  using both British and American accent. I just love both ya know.

This picture, the fresh fruits, symbolizes my fresh new 11th start in blogging. Well, it;s not that freshy-fresh but it is to me. Well, different people different judges right? 

Remember only God can judge us, forget the haters cuz somebody loves ya 
-Miley Cyrus, We Can't Stop.

I thought i'd quit from this world, meaning, quit blogging, but then, something came up! My teacher told me to join a contest organised by Sultan Idris Education University or commonly known in Malaysia as UPSI.

For more info, kindly click here .


*screenshot of the webpage*


 You should try to gave a shot! The prizes are so breathtaking to us, teenagers mostly! I guess that's it for this time. I shall start to post the real things tomorrow. May the Odds be ever in your favor.. ehh .. May the best person wins! Good luck to you, who wanted to join!


No comments:

Post a Comment